- Courtney Act is definitely a front-runner at this point. Not that that was ever in question, but she got a lot of airtime, and her looks are on-point. Also, I love that she wants to jump Milk‘s high-calcium fortified bones, which brings me to…
- MILK! Once again, Milk is stealing the show in that matador outfit. Between her background as a figure skater and her position at Marc Jacobs, I think she’s going to surprise some bitches.
- Adore Delano was on American Idol. That’s literally everything you need to know about her.
- I worry for Kelly Mantle and Joslyn Fox. Neither one of them got a lick of screentime, and that doesn’t bode well.
- You can literally hear the boredom dripping out of April Carrion, Trinity K. Bonet and Gia Gunn.
- VIVACIOUS! Remember when I said she was one of my dream top 3 and her looks would slay, and then everyone else dismissed her, and then she showed up in that awesome false-head costume and all of a sudden everyone’s like “I LOVE VIVACIOUS!” And I’m just sitting here, muttering “y’all some basic bitches.”
- Bianca Del Rio is going to be unpleasant. I’m calling it now.
- Ben De La Creme is going to be another safe bet, as she got herself some screentime! Also pulling for Darienne Lake.
- Laganja Estranja really likes death drops. Like, more than a friend.
January 14, 2014
Categories:RuPaul's Drag Race