I have a lot to say about this, so let’s jump straight to the story about how Justin Bieber is back with Selena Gomez because she thinks she can change him and then I can talk all about how that’s a huge wad of crap. Page Six reports …
Looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together, but according to a new report, there are a few conditions. Ever since their Dec. 2012 split, Bieber has publicly spiraled out of control, including yesterday’s video leak seen ‘round the world. While it appears they have reconciliated, the Spring Breakers star will only stay with the erratic young singer if he cleans up his act, TMZ reports. A source told the gossip site that Gomez was initially hesitant to get back with the Beebs but he was able to win her back by promising to change his ways.
Let’s break this one down, shall we?
- You’ve broken up and gotten back together a good two dozen times at this point. If you’ve found that many reasons to break up with a guy, that’s your cue to break up with him for good.
- A lot of guys try the “but I can change!” line, and you know how many of them actually change? Probably a good 1%, and that’s being generous.
- If your main reason for getting together with a guy is so that you can change him, you’re dating him for all the wrong reasons.
- Justin’s biggest problem is that no one close to him is willing to hold him accountable for his actions. By getting back together with him, you’re pretty much giving him exactly what he wants, which is in no way going to change his behavior.
- You’re both idiots. Your relationship is doomed to fail because neither one of you is mature enough to even deal with yourselves, so what possible hope do you have to deal with other people? The answer is none. Zero. Zilch.