|hey kids – another weird wacky read on the whole tomkat thing – this came by way of the cool folks over at radar magazine – i swear with all the stuff i have heard recently about scientology – it all makes kaballah look safe & completely sane – get a load of a sample of the questions below they ask you – how weird!?! – i guess whatever floats your boat – but this is all so very strange…popbytes out for now!|
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes may be headed to Scientology’s version of
wedded bliss, but what must the bride-to-be go through before being
accepted? According to summer issue of Radar Magazine, Scientology offers
the answer on how do you rid yourself of trapped Body Thetans (those pesky
evil spirits from your past lives) and other burning questions that plague
celebrity converts. The item below from Radar Online excerpts some of the
questions Katie will have to answer before crossing over to the dark
side…err I mean joining Scientology.
We excerpted 20 of the list’s 343 questions in the premier issue of Radar,
on newsstands now. For those playing along at home, here’s another verbatim
– Have you driven anyone insane?
– Have you ever killed the wrong person?
– Is anybody looking for you?
– Have you ever set a poor example?
– Did you come to Earth for evil purposes?
– Are you in hiding?
– Have you systematically set up mysteries?
– Have you ever made a practice of confusing people?
– Have you ever philosophized when you should have acted instead?
– Have you ever gone crazy?
– Have you ever sought to persuade someone of your insanity?
– Have you ever deserted, or betrayed, a great leader?
– Have you ever smothered a baby?
– Do you deserve to have any friends?
– Have you ever castrated anyone?
� Do you deserve to be enslaved?
� Is there any question on this list I had better not ask you again?
� Have you ever tried to make the physical universe less real?
� Have you ever zapped anyone?
� Have you ever had a body with a venereal disease? If so, did you spread it?
June 21, 2005