Yesterday, a rumor went around that Kim Kardashian‘s post-pregnancy — the one she claimed was a big middle-finger to the haters. — was actually the result of $80,000 worth of plastic surgery. Kim, seeing an opportunity to get some attention, decided to go on Twitter and talk about how it was all lies and she’s actually the hardest working and most disciplined person in the entire world.
I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I’m so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!
In all fairness, we got a copy of Kim’s work out routine, and it does look pretty strenuous …
- Twittering – 140 reps, 3 sets.
- Suck in your gut for a selfie – 30 seconds, 4 sets.
- Squats – Half a rep, followed by a nap.
- Talking about how you exercised today – 90 minutes, three sets (depending on how many cameras are around.)
- F**k it, let’s just get lipo – $80,000.
PHOTO | FAME/FLYNET