If the changing leaves and the drop in temperature haven’t clued you in already, it’s fall. Seriously, can you believe it’s October already? Jeez, inexorable march of time, way to suck the fun out of things. The upside here is the premiere of FX’s American Horror Story: Freak Show is less than a week away (October 8th), so here’s a look at footage from the show. A few errant thoughts as I watched this …
- That bored dandy boy with the binoculars is gay, right? If not, someone should really tell his face.
- All of the freaks have fantastic teeth for disenfranchised outcasts from the early-mid-century. Does that carnival have dental?
- Oh, wait, scratch that. The clown doesn’t even have lips. Actually, are lips covered under dental plans? Also: AIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!
- You can tell that Evan Peters is Ryan Murphy‘s favorite child, because the only thing they gave him was lobster hands you barely notice.
- Holy sh!t, I actually looked up the cast list on Wikipedia for Freak Show. The dandy boy’s name? DANDY MOTT. I swear, I didn’t know that before I called him a dandy. +1 to whoever named that character, because you nailed it.
And just for fun, here are the opening credits, which feature a ridiculously awesome and creepy stop-motion sequence. Gosh I cannot wait for this show …