- 9021-Oh-my-God-He’s-Naked! Ian Ziering, 49, will be taking it off as a guest headliner for the Las Vegas production of the famous (infamous?) all-male dance show Chippendales. He said in a statement: “I am passionate about health and fitness, so I’ve kept in shape, and dancing is something I’ve always enjoyed, so I figured why not?” Ziering’s four-week appearance will include performances every Thursday through Sunday at the Rio on the strip. His run ends June 30, so book those tickets now!
- Isla Fisher had a baby, so she gained weight. News! Not really, but she did have an extra 70lbs to lose after the baby popped. In Hollywood 70lbs is the ideal body weight – so basically she had to drop the equivalent of one Calista Flockhart! She told Fitness: “After I had my second daughter, I slowly lost the weight by breast-feeding, hiking [L.A.’s] Runyon Canyon and working with a trainer every couple of weeks.”
- Splash is sending pseudo-celebs home in bandages, as Nicole Eggert suffered injuries to her back and kidneys during a dive — three contestants have already dropped out due to medial reasons. Chelsea Lately assistant Chuy Bravo was the first to leave after fracturing his foot during practice. former pro-skier Rory Bushfield ruptured an eardrum, and pageant queen Katherine Webb also quit due to injury. Looks like Kendra Wilkinson simply quitting by saying “diving is not my thing” was one of her smartest statements to date!
- Rachel Ray is being sued by a former guest who says the trainer she was assigned after she begged to lose weight on national television was too hard on her. Please put this bitch on The Biggest Loser and let Jillian tear her a new asshole. Case closed.
- Wanna slink like ScarJo? Her trainer revealed a secret move that tones, tightens and titillates! In one move, legs, arms and core muscles are activated. Do this “sexy body core move” and you’ll be squeezing back into those form-fitting tights in no time: Standing straight up, bend to touch your toes, keeping knees straight. Crawling out with your hands, keeping your knees stiff, so that you’re stretching glutes and hamstrings. Walk your hands out to a plank position. Do a knee tuck by crossing your right knee toward your left shoulder. Do one knee tuck with each leg, then walk your hands back slowly, stand up and stretch toward the sky. Do the entire move 10 times.
April 24, 2013