There are literally only two weeks left in the year — I know, how weird is that? — so Forbes decided to put together a list of the highest-grossing actors and actresses of the year. And in case you somehow managed to make your way onto this post without reading the title yet somehow clicking on it … Dwayne Johnson. Yes, The Rock is the most bankable actor in Hollywood.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.3 Billion
- Robert Downey Jr. – $1.2 Billion
- Steve Carell – $964 Million
- Vin Diesel – $887 Million
- Sandra Bullock – $862 Million
- Paul Walker – $789 Million
- Billy Crystal – $743 Million
- John Goodman – $743 Million
- Chris Hemsworth – $701 Million
- Jennifer Lawrence – $700 Million
So basically, the take away here is that The Fast and The Furious franchise made a ton of money, and Paul Walker will be missed. To be honest, the list might be just a tiny bit flawed, since almost everyone on it is there for the same handful of films. As I said, FF got three of them on the list, Monsters University got Billy Crystal and John Goodman up there … although I am perfectly happy with Dwayne as #1. The guy is totally charming, super hot, and a pretty decent actor that elevates most of the material he’s given.
PHOTO | FAME/FLYNET