here’s a fun bit for the end of the day – the latest STAR magazine has a whole two page spread dedicated to helping us pick up a celebrity! i laughed out loud when i saw kevin federline‘s mug in the article! well ladies…he is now officially single (and ready for picking unless shar jackson picks him back up!) i actually like him better now (gosh i can’t believe i just admitted that!) than when he was with britney spears! gosh remember when he was pimping out that terrible ‘rap’ album of his – lordy that was such a mess! kfed seems to have calmed down these days but i’m curious to see what his next big move is! below are the tips for roping in jake & george – although it looks like mr. gyllenhaal is currently off the market and all wrapped up with reese witherspoon (i think girlfriend is on the rebound – he should watch out – i love my jake!) popbytes over & out for tonight – tomorrow is friday! (xxoo)
• be a sporty spice! ditch the clubs to catch this beau, jake is often found hiking in the hollywood hills, biking along the california coast w/ buds lance armstrong and matt mcconaughey, and playing ball.
• must love dogs! jake’s devoted to his german shepherd, atticus – the pair are frequently found at brentwood’s barrington dog park and beverly hills’ urth caffe
• get big apple bound! jake hangs in hip greenwich village eateries with brooklyn-based sister, maggie!
• work it, girl – get dolled up! hit up george’s fave l.a. eateries, sushi bar koi and italian restaurant dan tana’s.
• think young at heart! george loves playing hoops, riding hogs and he shared his studio city, cali home with a potbellied pig, max, until his demise in december ’06.
• bring the funny! as a notorious prankster, george needs a girl that makes him laugh.